You know I love trying eyeshadow palettes and so today I will doing another 10 palette review. I tried a bunch of palettes again and in this video I will be talking about all of them, show you swatches and multiple looks. I will be featuring a palette by Huda Beauty, Urban Decay and Pat McGrath, but also affordable brands such as Catrice and Colourpop. So I hope you enjoy!
Update 2022: I have added links to dedicated reviews, as well as pictures of palettes I had not yet reviewed on the blog. That way we can keep everything in one place!
10 Palette Review // Mini reviews, swatches & looks ft. Catrice, Colourpop, Urban Decay, Pat McGrath and more
- Huda Beauty Mercury Retrograde (review)
- Urban Decay Naked Ultraviolet (review)
- Colourpop Flutter By
- Colourpop Going Coconuts
- Colourpop Making Mauves (review)
- Catrice 5 in a Box 040 Modern Smokey Look (review)
- Catrice Pro Slim Vintage Soul (review)
- Lorac Pro 4
- Dominique Cosmetics Celestial Storm (review)
- I Heart Revolution/ Make Up Revolution Black Pearl
- Pat McGrath Blitz Astral quad Ritualistic Rose (review)
- Pat McGrath Mothership VIII Divine Rose II
- Pat McGrath Rose Decadence (review)