In this video I am showing you a full face of Kiko. Kiko is a brand I love and many of their products are some of my favorites. That is why I wanted to film this video. I am not feeling the best (I’ve been battling a cold for close to a week at this point) so I am not my usual, chipper self, but I wanted to get this video out there. I hope you still enjoy this full face of Kiko.
Full Face of Kiko Milano makeup look
- Colourpop Pretty Fresh primer
- Lorac Behind the Scenes eyeshadow primer
- Kiko Instamoisture foundation SPF 25 1R
- Kiko Skin Tone concealer 02
- Hourglass Veil powder
- Etude House Drawing Eyebrow pencil
- Essence Make Me Brow Blondie Brows
- Kiko Flawless Fusion bronzer 01
- Kiko Glow Fusion highlighter 01
- Kiko Shade Fusion trio blush 05 Marsala
- MAC Paintpot Painterly
- The Body Shop Color Crush eyeshadow 13
- Kiko eyeshadow stick 04, 19, 11, 17, 31, 38
- Kiko eyeliner pencil 04, 11, 09, 13
- Kiko Color Fever Quad 101
- Kiko Glitter Shower eyeshadow 01
- Catrice Shake Fix & Glow setting spray
- Catrice Glam & Doll Waterproof mascara
- L’Oreal Paradise Exatic mascara
- Kiko Velvet Passion lipstick 319, 328, 315
8 responses to “Full face of Kiko Milano”
Kiko Milano has such a huge variety of products, and they seem to discontinue them regularly. I got “Ocean Feels” lipstick in “Feel Red” and I don’t see that line around anymore. It was okay, the formula was a little drying and the red was too orange. I’d like to try the eyeshadow sticks. Ulta has a ton of KM products, but the only one they have that’s in your vid is the sticks. If they get the concealer in, I want to try that too.
They do a lot of limited editions that are only around for a little while. Most of the products I show here are part of their core collection though so you should be able to find them. Kiko should have a US website that ships to you.
Sorry for the second comment, but I want to say that your look here is gorgeous! You look beautiful despite having a cold! The eyeshadow look you did here is just stunning. 🙂
Thank you! 🙂
I particularly like their cheek products, lipsticks, lipliners and liquid eyeliners.
I have had no luck with their foundation, the undertones are either too pink or too orange for my liking. They shine in the LE department with often some very nice blushes, bronzers and highlighters.
And no makeup, but a skincare recommandation is their Pure Clean Powder, a mild exfoliating powder.
I found a shimmering blush from an LE in store and was sooo tempted to buy it. Decided not to.
Great look! I like Kiko Milano lipsticks and nail polishes! They quality is really good!
They have some great products but you do have to wade through a lot of subpar stuff to find the true gems.