In this video I will be doing a full face of Charlotte Tilbury makeup. This luxury brand is one that I pretty much accidentally found out I had so many products by that I could do a full face with just that brand. I definitely bought these products over time and not in one go: that would be a bit crazy. But I show you all the bits, do some swatches and chat about what I think of the brand and what it has to offer. What do you think of Charlotte Tilbury makeup?
Full Face of Charlotte Tilbury makeup look incl. a detailed look at how I do my standard eye look
- Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter 2 Light
- Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder foundation 2 Fair
- Charlotte Tilbury Magic Vanish corrector 1 Fair
- Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush face powder 1 Fair
- Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush bronzer 1 Fair
- Charlotte Tilbury Limited Edition Hollywood Superstar Glow highlighter
- Charlotte Tilbury Chic to Cheek blush Pillow Talk
- Charlotte Tilbury Luxury Eye palette Dolce Vita & Vintage Vamp
- Charlotte Tilbury Easy Eye palette Charlotte Darling Look
- Charlotte Tilbury KISSING lipstick Stoned Rose
- Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution lipstick Pillow Talk, Very Victoria, Sexy Sienna, Red Carpet Red, Lost Cherry, Love Liberty, Bond Girl
- Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat Pink Venus & Pillow Talk
- Charlotte Tilbury Jewel Lips lipsgloss Pillow Talk
4 responses to “Full face of Charlotte Tilbury”
I never heard of Charlotte Tilbury until your blog! So on your recommendation, I tried Red Carpet Red matte lipstick. It is really good, you’re right. I can’t wait to try another color when I have a bit more cash saved up. I’m thinking of maybe trying Pillow Talk Medium next. I found their liquid lip on sale online and couldn’t resist trying Les Liaisons. I like the formula, but the color is a bit dark. After this video, I’m really interested in the CT lip liners. I simply can’t wear lipstick without using a liner to define my lips. (I just bought 4 liners on Colourpop on sale) I’m not sure which CT color, but I’ll get one soon! I doubt the finishing powder or bronzer will ever fit into my budget, since I try so many products, but those are on my wish list too. And after seeing this video, I REALLY want that Vintage Vamp eyeshadow quad. However, I just purchased Dior 5 Colouers in Tutu for myself for Christmas so there is NO WAY I can afford another pricey palette right now! Sorry for the long comment, but I get excited around Charlotte Tilbury. I can see why her brand is such a big hit. 🙂
I think you might like her shadows. They are very easy to use!
Don’t encourage me! LOL!!!
[…] about the bush: I own this product for a reason. At the time this launched I was planning out a Full Face of Charlotte Tilbury video and figured I could try this. At the time, the brand didn’t offer much in terms of […]