In today’s video we’re tackling two things! First of all we are doing a get ready with me in which I do a full face makeup look using the products from my Shop My Stash for March 2021. Secondly, I have a bit of a rant about why I think doing dedicated content with older makeup products doesn’t do well either on Youtube or here on the blog. It gets a bit technical, but I hope I still make sense and that you enjoy the video.
Get Ready with Me // March 2021 Shop my Stash // Why I don’t use old eyeshadow palettes
- CO Bigelow Vanilla Mint Supreme lip balm
- Essence Prime + Studio Hydrating primer
- Catrice 18 Hr Waterproof eyeshadow primer
- It Cosmetics CC Cream Fair
- Too Faced Born This Way Naturally Radiant concealer Fair
- Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Filter powder Fair
- Colourpop Precision Brow pencil Dope Taupe
- Colourpop Brow Boss brow gel Blonde
- Soap & Glory Solar Powder bronzer
- Fenty Beauty Diamond Bomb How Many Carats?
- Natascha Denona Duo Glow blush Rayo
- MAC Paint Pot Painterly
- Calvin Klein vanilla eyeshadow
- Essence Fix & Last 18 Hr setting spray
- Essence Lash Princess mascara
- Catrice Glam & Doll waterproof mascara
- Nabla Soul Blooming
- Pat McGrath Matte Trance lipstick Full Panic!
2 responses to “GRWM // March Shop my Stash”
I’ve been trying out a lot of blushes recently. I got 2 more Instain Blushes on sale for half price! “Lace” and “Swiss Dot”. Lace is a great cool pink that even works on me. Swiss Dot looks way too orange, but I haven’t put it on my face yet so we’ll see. I have all the Instain blushes now except for “Pin Stripe” and “Houndstooth” because I know I’d never wear those shades.
Same here! I am getting into cream blush. I mean: who am I even?