Yes! It’s finally arrived. Today we are reviewing the new Catrice & Essence limited edition that they have released in another Disney collaboration. I love trying these and this collection was huge. So I did make a selection so I would get to try products I could potentially like and use. Some of the products I didn’t try are the body care and tanning products, but I did try one of the face serums and much of the makeup included. I didn’t try the mascaras are they are simply repromotes of existing formulas in different packaging. So yes, we have lots of stuff to chat about so this post will exist of a video where I share all of my thoughts on these products, but I have also prepared a blog post for you with all the closeups, swatches and what these products look like on my face. I hope you enjoy!
Review: Catrice & Essence X Disney Classics Tan Wild Together Trend Edition
- Catrice X Disney Classics Marie Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum with Rose Water
- Essence X Disney Classics Bambi What a Gloss! Plumping Lip Filler 01 Fall in Love
- Catrice X Disney Classics Marie Satin Coconut Lipstick
- Catrice X Disney Classics Lady Satin Coconut Lipstick
- Catrice X Disney Classics Marie Maxi Matt Face & Body Bronzer
- Catrice X Disney Classics Lady Maxi Matt Face & Body Bronzer
- Essence X Disney Classics Bambi maxi blush highlighter
- Essence X Disney Classics Patch maxi blush highlighter
- Essence X Disney Classics Dumbo maxi blush highlighter
- Catrice X Disney Classics Miss Bunny Multi-Effect Eyeshadow Palette
- Catrice X Disney Classics Marie Multi-Effect Eyeshadow Palette
- Catrice X Disney Classics Lady Multi-Effect Eyeshadow Palette
- Essence X Disney Classics Bambi silky eyeshadow palette
- Essence X Disney Classics Patch silky eyeshadow palette
- Essence X Disney Classics Dumbo silky eyeshadow palette
Other products used:
- Catrice The Hydrator face primer
- Tarte Rainforest of the Sea foundation Fair Beige
- Nabla Re-Generation concealer Light Ivory
- Kiko Radiant Fusion powder 01
- Catrice Brow Pen Pro
- Catrice Clean ID brow gel
- MAC Paintpot Painterly
- MAC shadow Vanilla
- Catrice Lash Changer mascara
- Catrice Glam & Doll Waterproof mascara
- Colourpop Pretty Fresh setting spray
5 responses to “Catrice & Essence Disney Classics Limited Edition collection review & GRWM”
Hi Maaike. It seems to me, that you are not that smitten with the Bronzers. The Catrice x Disney Marie Maxi Matt Bronzer and the Catrice Holiday Skin bronzer 010 seem to have the same colour. Marie is matt and Holiday skin is satin-finish. When i swatch them in the drugstore the Holiday Skin feels really great whereas the Marie feels OK.
My question: is the QUALITY IN APPLICATION comparable or is the Holiday Skin superior? Do you dislike them and if so, is it because they are matt or the quality is semi-good?
Thank you so much for your channel. Your Reviews help me so much and i love to see you!!!
I far prefer the Holiday Skin bronzers. Much better formula.
thank you for your reply, Maaike ! I won’t buy the Disney Marie Bronzer then 😉 Thanks for your help!
Is the orangy reddish shadow (long pan, third swatch) in the Patch palette some kind of a cream to powder? I swatched it today and couldn’t figure it out, because it feels so creamy and swatches beautifully. So I don’t know is it a cream shadow, C to P or what it is. I’m kinda confused. 🤷🏻♀️
Not sure, I have felt the same level of confusion about a Catrice shade once. They can do powder shadows that are so buttery smooth they feel like creams for sure.