I did some reading again and I wanted to update you on it. This is my readin wrap up of all the things I read over the summer time. So if you want to hear my thoughts on what I read in July August and September of this year, then definitely stay tuned. I read a total of 9 books and in this video you are getting my full review. Some of these I read as physical copies, others I read on Audio. Audio has been a great way for me to get some more reading in, while I have also been slowly picking up my physical reading pace again as well. What have you been reading lately?
What I Read Last Summer // Reading wrap up July August September 2022
- M. J. Carter – The Strangler Vine (Blake & Avery #1)
- Gabor Maté – When the Body Says No
- Anushay Hossain – The Pain Gap
- Jay Kristoff – Godsgrave (Nevernight #2)
- Lyn Berger – Zorg
- Sally Rooney – Beautiful World, Where Are You?
- Jay Kristoff – Darkdawn (Nevernight #3)
- M. R. C. Kasacian – Dark Dawn over Steep House (The Gower Street Detective #5)
- Madeline Miller – Circe