Are you a movie buff? Because I wouldn’t exactly call myself that. But I like a good movie from time to time and so I figured this would be fun to share with you.
Thanks to my friend Erica for tagging me in this! If you want to answer the questions, just copy them and leave a comment down below.
Let’s go to the movies tag // 20 questions about favorites, hate its and everything in between
- 1.) What’s the first movie you saw in a theater?
- 2.) What is your favorite and least favorite genre of movie?
- 3.) Has your taste in movies changed or stayed the same as you’ve aged?
- 4.) What is a movie that always makes you laugh?
- 5.) What is a movie that always makes you cry?
- 6.) What’s the scariest movie you’ve ever seen?
- 7.) Have you ever been to a movie in the theater that was so bad, you got up and left?
- 8.) Who is your favorite actor and actress?
- 9.) Who is your least favorite actor and actress?
- 10.) What was your favorite movie as a kid? Teenager? Adult?
- 11.) Would you rather see a movie in the theater or in the comfort of your own home?
- 12.) What is a movie you think everyone should watch?
- 13.) What is your favorite movie soundtrack?
- 14.) What is a movie you watch over and over and never get sick of?
- 15.) What movie has the worst ending?
- 16.) What movie has the best love story?
- 17.) How often do you watch movies during the week?
- 18.) What was the last movie you saw in the theater?
- 19.) If there was a movie being made about your life, who would you want to play you?
- 20.) What movie title best describes your life?