If lipsticks can represent villains, then they can represent heroes too of course! So when I asked in one of my recent videos if you’d like to see me whip out the shades I associate with ‘main character’ vibes, then these would be my picks.
In today’s video we’ll chat about 10 lipsticks that I feel go with what the main character, our heroes and heroines would wear. I throws in maternal/ wise woman vibes as well as a bit of Barbie. Hope you enjoy!
If Heroes Were a Lipstick // 10 lipsticks to represent bookish main character vibes
Mentioned in the video:
- Lisa Eldridge True Velvet Velvet Ribbon
- Lisa Eldridge Luxuriously Lucent Rosy Shell
- Lisa Eldridge Luxuriously Lucent Rose Officiel
- Lisa Eldridge True Velvet Velvet Beauty
- Gucci Rouge à Lèvres Voile Mildred Rosewood
- Charlotte Tilbury Wedding Belles
- MAC Satin Twig
- Catrice Power Plumping Gel Lipstick Flower & Herb Magnolia Bouquet
- Dior Lip Glow Lip Oil Pink
- The Saem Mousse Candy Lip Tint Chai Tea