My love for the K-beauty lip stain is by now well-covered on this blog and my channel. I just can’t stop buying them and now that I have found a couple of great formulas I decided to get a few more. Some are new shades in formulas I love but some are also brand new to me.
I bought new, better for me shades in formulas by Peripera, Rom&nd and Amuse, but I also wanted to try some more. So I got new lip tints by Lilybyred, Clio, Peripera and Rom&nd. Let’s get swatching!
K-Beauty Lip Stain Review Pt. 3 // Trying some more lip tints from formulas I love & new ones to try
Mentioned in the video:
- Peripera Ink Velvet 37 Enjoy Mute
- Amuse Dew Tint Sunday, Pleasing & Dew Boksoonga (latter not shown in video)
- Rom&nd Juicy Lasting Tint 33 Bare Vine, 19 Almond Rose, 06 Fig Fig, 20 Dark Coconut
- Rom&nd Dewyful Water Tint 13 Custard Mauve & 07 Cherry Way
- Lilybyred Glassy Layer Fixing Tint Muscat Shower & Kill Me Plum
- Peripera Water Bare Tint 03 Emotional Pink
- Clio Dew Blur Tint 08 Mauve Plum
- Clio Crystal Glam Tint 05 Fresh Cherry
- Rom&nd Blur Fudge Tint 07 Cool Rose Up & 17 Fudge Red
You can get 5% off with code FLOATDREAM23 or use this link: https://ystyle.co/X7Fc *
*Link is affiliated.