I am still figuring out how many palettes I decluttered over the years, but there are quite a few. So I figured I should start a series where I talk you through a range of palettes I used to own and whether I regret not owning these anymore.
I always try to have a mix of palettes in my videos, but my declutters are usually a bit more drugstore heavy as I get rid of more of my cheaper palettes than I do my more expensive ones. I try more, not all of it works, so I tend to declutter more. Here are my thoughts on 10 palettes I decluttered and whether I regret that decision.
Do I regret decluttering these? // 10 eyeshadow palettes I decluttered: how do I feel now?
Mentioned in the video:
- Sleek Enchanted Forest (discontinued)
- Make Up Revolution X Soph
- Essence Pink Glitter Show (discontinued)
- NYX Perfect Filter Olive You (discontinued)
- Catrice Yellow Submagreen (discontinued)
- Milani Soft & Sultry (discontinued)
- Huda Beauty Amethyst Obsessions (discontinued)
- BH Cosmetics Royal Affair (discontinued)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills World Traveler (discontinued)
- Coloured Rained Queen of Hearts (discontinued)