Just a quick post today as I have been busy doing job interviews and being let go at my actual job and I’ll be heading out with a friend in a few as well. So here’s just a quick outfit and eye of the day. Here’s the outfit first:
What I’m wearing:
- nude bell sleeve shirt with peter pan collar (Asos)
- petrol colored highwaisted chinos (VILA)
- tan brogues(Ebay)
- belt came with the pants
I just whacked on this outfit as I was still wearing my suit from a job interview I had this morning and I didn’t want to look all formal and dressy when my friend showed up. I was looking for something spring-like and something that I could still wear to work tomorrow as I’ll only be wearing this for 2 -3 hours tops. I think it turned out great, for a quick, spur of the moment outfit. Now on to the make up:
- MAC eyeshadows in Satin Taupe (all over lid), Shale (crease) , Mulch (outer V) & Vanilla (brow bone)
- MAC fluidline in Dark Diversion as eyeliner on top and bottom
- Maybelline the Falsies Flared Black mascara
- MAC Chromagraphic pencil in NW20
- Concealer: MAC studiosculpt in NW15
- Benefit Ooh La Lift in inner corner
- Eyebrows: MAC omega eyeshadow as brow powder & Bodyshop clear brow gel
By the time I took this picture this had been on for nearly 9 hours as I did my make up at 8 AM this morning. I threw on this combo a few weeks ago before heading out for work and loved it so much that I thought it would look nice to wear to my interview as well.
What are you wearing today?