As promised! I decided to put my latest make up additions to the ultimate test: using them. I make a very purple eye look but kept the rest of my face neutral. As you can see I am also wearing a cutesy navy polka dot dress and I wanted to show you what that looks like. Unfortunately I only had 5 minutes to take these pictures before I had to run out the door, so the outfit picture came out blurry, but I hadn’t noticed. Sorry in advance.
On my face:
– MAC Select Moisture Cover concealer in NW20
– MAC Mineralized Skinfinish Natural in Medium
– Cover Girl Cheekers Blush in rose silk
– Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie
– Too Faced Shadow Insurance
– Maybelline Color Tattoo cream eyeshadow in Painted Purple
– Wet N Wild Color Icon eyeshadow palette in Petal Pusher. I used all colors, except for the shimmery pink highlighter and the black. The matte white is under my brow, the matte lilac is in my inner corner, the shimmery lavender is all over my lid, the plum color is in my crease and the matte purple in my outer V. I also used a bit of the dark wine color on the outer third of my lower lash line.
– L’Oreal Infallible eyeshadow in Midnight Blue and Perpetual Purple. On lower lash line. I also made a subtle eyeliner with the purple color.
– Maybelline The Falsies Flared mascara
What I’m wearing:
– Navy polka dot dress (New Yorker)
– White belt (V&D)
– Blue boat shoes (H&M)
4 responses to “LOTD: US drugstore make up look & polka dot dress”
You look gorgeous hun!
[…] eyes – neon green – purple – bright blue – […]
[…] and fun spring make up look, but definitely the brighter purple shades are spring favorites. I created a look when I first got this almost three years ago. In the swatch below, you can find the eyelid and […]