As promised yesterday… Here is the make up look I created using my new Dior make up purchases. I have to say I’m very please with the way these products work and how the look turned out.
Full face products used:
– Garnier BB cream in light
– MAC Select Moisture cover concealer in NW20
– MAC Mineralized Skinfinish Natural in Medium
– Sephora Romantic Rose blush
– Dior Rouge Diorific in 024 Corail Hip-Hop
Eye products used:
– Dior 3 Couleurs Smoky eye palette in 481 Smoky Khaki
– Maybelline One by One Mascara
A bit out of focus and bright but I still liked this picture
As you can see you can make a very subtle smoked out look with this. Dior lists two options in their packaging using the gold and one of the two khaki colors, but I used all three. The lipstick, though bright, is definitely not too much.
What is your make up look of the day? Any thoughts on my look?