Remember how I showed you some new Catrice & Essence products a few days ago? Well here’s the look I created with some of those new products. This look focuses mainly on the eyes, but I really liked the overall look and feel of it. It has a bit of color, but it’s still very wearable in my opinion. I hope you enjoy!
Face: MAC Face & Body foundation in C1, MAC Select Moisture Cover concealer in NW20 (mixed with some Benefit High Beam), MAC Prep + Prime Transparent pressed finishing powder, Catrice blush in Strawberry Frappucino, Sephora Sundisk bronzer in Light, Too Faced Candle Light Translucent illuminating powder.
Brows: MAC Omega eyeshadow, HEMA clear brow gel.
Eyes: The Body Shop off white matte eyeshadow (no. 23), Catrice Yellow Submagreen eyeshadow quad, Maybelline The Falsies Flared mascara in black.
Lips: MAC Matte lipstick in Velvet Teddy.
Here’s what I did to create the eye look:
- I started by applying a matte white eyeshadow on my browbone. I always do this step first.
- I put the green shade at the top right hand of the palette all over the lid.
- The next step was to highlight the inner corner for which I used the yellow.
- I used the greyish green at the left bottom corner in the crease
- Last but not least I put the darkest color in my outer V and one third of my lower lashline
- I finished it off with a coat of mascara.
I first do my eyebrows and apply some eyeshadow base. Then I start with my base (foundation, concealer, powder). Then I do eyes, blush, bronzer & highligher, add a bit of lipstick and we’re done! This takes me about 15 minutes to do.
I hope you enjoyed this simple FOTD and quicky post. Since the days are getting longer I may actually have more opportunities to take pictures for these kind of posts. I’m also toying with the idea of making a ‘get ready with me’ video. So leave a comment below, or like this post (on WordPress or Bloglovin’) if you’d like me to do that! Thanks for reading.