Not too long ago, I ordered some new ELF goodies after hearing too many people raving about some of their newer launches. I hadn’t tried ELF in a long time and so I thought I’d give them some love again. Fairly recently I also purchased a new brush set with the intention of using it as my set of travel brushes. I hadn’t had a chance to use them too much yet, so I decided to put two and two together and try all this new make up out for you live on camera.
Make up trial
To make this tutorial a bit more interesting, I’m also using a few other products that are not brand new to me, but that I have started loving just recently. Two of these products you will have seen on the blog in the past few days. And today you’re seeing them live in action. So this video will be a type of first impression, but not entirely so. I hope you enjoy the video and enjoy the rest of your Sunday!
- Boozy Cosmetics Rosé Gold BoozyBrush 10 pc Sculpt & Blend Set
- Soap & Glory Archery Brow Tint (review)
- Catrice eyebrow filler – Perfecting and Shaping Gel (review)
- The Body Shop Tea Tree BB Cream 01 (review)
- LA Girl Pro Conceal concealer Light Ivory
- Bourjois Healthy Balance powder 52 Vanilla (review)
- ELF Contour palette light
- ELF Illuminating palette
- ELF Blush palette light
- ELF eyeshadow palette Mad for Matte
- ELF Prism eyeshadow palette sunset
- L’Oreal Intenza mascara
- ELF Matte lip colour Hot Commodity
What new make up are you trying out?