The other day I couldn’t believe my luck when I went shopping with my friend. I was in Kruidvat and spotted the renewed Catrice make up line. All of the new products for fall/ winter had already been added to their display. Add in a few bits from Essence that I still wanted to try, the only untouched I ❤ Make Up palette left in the display and some Milani lippies and you have a pretty good haul. Watch me talk you through the bits I picked up while swatching away.
A bag full of make up, plus tons of swatches
In case you didn’t already know: Catrice changes their make up line every 6 months. As does it’s sister brand Essence, though they are a bit slower on getting their products into stores. A ton of products are taken out of the range and new ones are added back in. This way the line stays current and on trend and this time round there surely were some cool new products to try. Think of a make up fixing spray and a highlighter palette.
- Catrice Prime and Fine Multitalent fixing spray
- Catrice Moon Rock Effect Nail Lacquer Silky Way, Pretty Like Universe, Magical Bluelight, Moonlight Barriage
- Catrice Broken Glass Effect top coat
- Catrice Deluxe Glow Highlighter 010 The Glorious Three
- Catrice Prêt A Lumière Longlasting eyeshadow 020 Prêt A Perlé, 050 La Vie En Rose, 090 Allez Les Bleus
- Catrice Matt Lip Artist Best Rosebuddies Forever
- Catrice Velvet Matt Lip Cream 030 Hazel Rose Royce, 060 REDvolution, 040 Plumming Bird
- Catrice Ultimate Colour lipstick 470 My Little Peony
- Catrice Liquid Metal eyeshadow 080 Mauves Like Jagger
- Essence Colour Intensifying Brightening eyeshadow base
- Essence Liquid Ink eyeliner
- Milani Amore MATTallics liquid lipstick Dramatic Diva, Cinematic Kiss
- I Heart Make Up Naked Underneath Wonder eyeshadow palette
What product are you looking most forward to seeing reviewed asap?
Let me know in a comment below!