For this week’s video, I thought I’d take you through my The Body Shop stash. I don’t buy body products from many other brands except them. They have some great sales on usually and the fact that I pretty much live around the corner from a store definitely doesn’t help. I saw Hilde do a video on her blog, where she shows all of her TBS products and I thought I’d do the same. I have some make up, skincare and of course body care. Once I put it all together I was quite shocked at how much I actually had. All in all, this is a very generous stash.
All my body butters in one frame
(they all fell on the floor just after this screenshot haha)
In the video below I will be taking you through all the little bits and bops I have from TBS. With The Body Shop being my favorite bodycare brand I have quite a bit. I mostly stock up on products during sales and they also do some generous discounts. Problem being that the limited edition lines are usually my favorites and after a while those are only available via the sales. I typically stock up on products a few times a year and barely by body care from any other brands. I may have a few odd products lying around that I’m looking to try, but since The Body Shop has products that I know work for me, with scents I love, I tend to go back to it time and time again.
- Make up brushes
- Single eyeshadow no. 13 (discontinued)
- Honey bronzer
- Christmas 2015 eyeshadow palette
- Lip balm: frosted plum, honeymania
- Penguin sponge
- Tea Tree BB Cream
- Aloe Vera Calming Facial cleanser & toner
- Vitamin E Serum-In-Oil & Face Mist
- Nutriganics eye cream
- Warming mineral face mask
- Vitamin C Microdermabrasion & Energising Face Spritz
- Body lotions: virgin Mojito Body Sorbet & vineyard Peach body lotion
- Body butter: vineyard peach, blueberry & special edition, pinata colada, frosted plum, honeymania, shea butter
- Body scrub: vanilla bliss, pinata colada, shea butter
- Shower gels 1: vanilla brulee, vanilla bliss, frosted plum, italian fig
- Shower gels 2: pink grapefruit, early harvest raspberry, strawberry, vineyard peach
- Shower gels 3: British rose, pinata colada
What is your favorite product from The Body Shop?