New Sunday, new video, new hair! In today’s video I would like to talk you through 10 of my holy grail items. Where I moaned about some of my disappointing products a few weeks ago, I decided to give that video a more positive follow up with a holy grail product video. Which items do I love so much I repurchase them time and time again?
These 10 items get a big ole thumbs up from me!
Before you watch this video, I think I should address the hair situation. Yes, I got a haircut. Yes, it’s again shorter. Yes, I love it. Yes, I’m still figuring out how to style it. But hey, that’s life right? Right, let’s stop this rambly bit and get on with the video!
- The Body Shop Vitamin C Microdermabrasion
- Garnier Micellar cleansing water
- Olaz Total Effects Moisturing cream for sensitive skin
- Lush Angels on Bare Skin
- The Body Shop Tea Tree BB Cream 01
- Sally Hansen Vitamin E Nail & Cuticle Oil
- NUXE Rêve de Miel lip balm
- The Body Shop Blueberry body butter
- Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks Double Dare
- Ofra Liquid Lipsticks Charmed
What are your holy grail beauty products?