As I promised last week, this week I would have up part 2 of my fall fashion haul. If you would like to see part 1 then please go here. Like last week, this part of the haul also includes try ons for all items and there is a bit of everything again here. Unlike last week there are a lot more one offs in here. Meaning there aren’t that many items from 1 brand in this. I hope you enjoy!
Just a few items I’d like to show you. More after the cut.
I already explained last week that I go ham for fall fashion items. Hence the ridiculously long haul. I bought some more sweaters, another coat, another pair of shoes and some fun edgy and vintage items. Where the first video included quite a few basics and wardrobe staples, this is the part of the haul where we get the more unique and one of a kind pieces. So if you are interested in that, stay tuned. Links can be found below to every item I could still find online.
- Heather grey thin knit sweater (Vila)
- Forest green cardigan (Only)
- Grey long collarless coat (Only)
- Burgundy/ black/ cream scarf (Only)
- Navy scalloped edge corduroy skirt (Urban Outfitters)
- Grey herringbone slouchy button down shirt (Urban Outfitters)
- Forest green Hamble Oak brogue (Clarks)
- Grey jersey slogan sweater (Pull & Bear)
- Silver metallic bomber jacket (Costes)
- Pale silver blue shiny pleated midi skirt (Topshop)
- Magenta pleated midi skirt (Vintage)
- Khaki & blue pleated midi skirt (Vintage)
- Navy & yellow floral pleated midi skirt (Vintage)
- Red button down shirt (Vintage)
- Hawaii print button down shirt (Vintage)
- Black polka dot print button down shirt (Vintage)
What’s your favorite item from my haul?