MAC Lipstick swatches

I currently own 20 MAC lipsticks. That is more than enough and means I have a little bit of everything. Since I like where my MAC lipstick collection now stands, I thought it was time for me to show you how all of these shades look on. This means that without further ado, I present to you: my MAC lipstick swatch video. Please watch, my lips will be very very thankful ;-).

MAC Lipstick swatches & try on Syrup (Lustre) Brave (Satin) Twig (Satin) Mehr (Matte) Lovelorn (Lustre) Pink Plaid (Matte) Velvet Teddy (Matte) Whirl (Matte) Watch Me Simmer (Amplified) Candy Yum Yum (Matte) Impassioned (Amplified) Flat Out Fabulous (Retro Matte) Relentlessly Red (Retro Matte) Lady Danger (Matte) Chili (Matte) Russian Red (Matte) Captive (Satin) Rebel (Satin) Darkside (Amplified) Sin (Amplified)

MAC Lipstick swatches & try on

The main reason why I decided to do this video is because lipstick colours differ a lot depending on your hair color, skin tone and lip color. I am blonde, am fair skinned, yet have brown eyes and naturally dark brows AND have good pigmentation to my own lip color. I have yet to see a video done by someone with those exact ‘requirements’. So I thought it might be helpful to see what these shades look like on me. I hope you enjoy.

Products mentioned:

• Syrup (Lustre)
  • Brave (Satin)
  • Twig (Satin)
  • Mehr (Matte)
  • Lovelorn (Lustre)
  • Pink Plaid (Matte)
  • Velvet Teddy (Matte)
  • Whirl (Matte)
  • Watch Me Simmer (Amplified)
  • Candy Yum Yum (Matte)
  • Impassioned (Amplified)
  • Flat Out Fabulous (Retro Matte)
  • Relentlessly Red (Retro Matte)
  • Lady Danger (Matte)
  • Chili (Matte)
  • Russian Red (Matte)
  • Captive (Satin)
  • Rebel (Satin)
  • Darkside (Amplified)
  • Sin (Amplified)

Which MAC lipstick is your favorite?

1. Susan says:

Hele toffe video! Prachtige collectie heb je ook.

Dank je! Zit ook aardig wat tijd in. Dus blij dat je het een leuke video vind.

2. prithaghosh says:

This is an amazing post I must say! Have already started following you dear !
    Check mine also at https://thefashiondesert.wordpress.com

3. zazazoobeauty says:

Wat zijn het er veel! Superleuk gedaan hoor, mooie kleurtjes ook

Dank je! Ik hou van MAC lipsticks.

4. Very nice collection! M favorite is Cyber im almost out

Wow, and for such an intense shade too! Go you!

1. I usually wear very pigmented colors LOL!

5. stashy says:

Wow, that’s a lot of swatches! I agree, lipstick colours vary so greatly depending on colouring – I have very pigmented lips so that throws a lot of sheer colours off. I like MAC Captive on you!

Thank you! Yes, I have that same problem. That’s why I don’t own too many sheer lipsticks. Most of them don’t do much for me.

6. Ik heb er ook alweer 2 op mijn wishlist staan hihi