In today’s video, I will be giving you an overview of my Chanel make up products. I don’t own many and what I have was collected over a number of years. When I first started in make up I thought make up had to be expensive to be good. Boy, was I wrong. So that is why some of these products go waaaay back. This will be the last brand bites video I do, as I am running out of brands to do dedicated videos on. But I hope you enjoy this one and enjoy your Easter Sunday!
This video is part of a series. I wanted to show my make up collection in a little bit more detail before doing a full make up collection video in which you only have time to show so much. Instead of going by category, I decided to go by brand. Some people have said they’d like to see more swatches, but that is not the purpose of these videos. If you stick around, then I promise you that my next video series will include swatches. After I do my make up collection, I will be doing a make up decluttering series as there is just too much stuff. Once I do that I will promise to open every product and swatch nearly every make up item I own. For now, I’m sticking to my original format.
If you would like to see all of my brand bites videos which include my MAC, Dior, Catrice, Essence, Maybelline, L’Oreal, Rimmel, Urban Decay and Too Faced collections, then please watch the playlist below:
- Chanel Vitalumière Aqua foundation 12 Beige Rosé (review)
- Chanel cream blush Chamande (review)
- Chanel Sunkiss Ribbon Blush Harmony (review)
- Chanel Rouge Coco lipstick 23 Rouge Orage
- Chanel Rouge Coco lipstick 54 Le Baiser (review)
- Chanel Rouge Allure lipstick 98 Coromandel (review)
- Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet lipstick 42 L’Éclatante (review)
- Chanel Kohl Crayon Intense eye pencil Blanc
- Chanel Le Volume de Chanel mascara
- Chanel Ombre Essentiele mono eyeshadow Platine
- Chanel Illusion d’Ombre cream eyeshadow New Moon (review)
- Chanel Illusion d’Ombre cream eyeshadow Rouge Noir (review)
- Chanel Les 4 Ombres eyeshadow palette Tissé Fantaisie (review)
- Chanel Les 4 Ombres eyeshadow palette Tissé Dimensions (review)
- Chanel Les 4 Ombres eyeshadow palette Candeur et Expérience (review)
And when I pulled out some older blog posts to link you to reviews, I discovered I also own a Chanel lip gloss, which I had completely forgotten about. See, I really need to start that declutter.
What Chanel product is on your make up wishlist?