You may or may not have seen on my social media accounts that I spend some time the US last week. I went on a work trip to visit some students and liaise with the Disney internship programme that we work closely with for them to gain experience in the theme park industry. Part of the trip was visiting lots of theme parks, of which I will write a full account in the next few weeks. But we also managed to squeeze in some shopping. Of course I went ham in the make up and beauty departments. Here’s what I got from Sephora, Ulta and the US drugstore.
US beauty & make up haul
I got quite a few bits, but most of it was drugstore. I find those hardest to shop for online and so I got quite a few items from brands such as Wet N Wild, Milani, Maybelline, L’Oreal and ELF. Some of those items I can buy online, but most of the items I got are either not available where I live or they are far more expensive. I of course had to throw in a couple of high end products to round everything off and I used up all of my Sephora points to get some freebies. Hope you enjoy!
- Too Faced Hangover RX primer
- Tarte Shape Tape concealer Light
- Laura Geller French Vanilla Portofino baked highlighter duo
- It Cosmetics Your Skin but Better CC+ cream Fair
- Benefit Dandelion Twinkle boxed powder
- NYX Glitter Primer
- NYX Microbrow eyebrow pencil Taupe
- NYX HD Powder Banana
- Maybelline Falsies Flared mascara
- Maybelline Dream Cushion foundation Porcelain
- Sephora tote
- 500 point perk Clinique Pep-start skincare set
- 250 point perk Ole Hendrikson Find Your Balance oil control cleanser & skincare set
- 100 point perks: Ren Ever Calm Global Protection cream, Dr Jart BB cream, Dior Micellar water, Clinique Pep-start SPF
- Birthday gift: Tarte Amazonian Clay blush Paaarty, Tarte Tartist Lip Paint Birthday Suit
- Benefit Pore Fessional primer
- Bumble & Bumble Don’t Blow It (h)Air Styler
- Elizabeth & James Nirvana Bourbon perfume rollerball
- Benefit Highlighter Hotshots set: Sunbeam, Highbeam, Watts Up
- Benefit Hoola Lite bronzer
- Too Faced Love Light highlighter Ray of Light
- Maybelline Fit Me concealer 15 Fair
- L’Oreal Infallible eyeshadow Golden Emerald
- Milani Eyeshadow primer
- Milani Rose blush Coral Cove
- Milani Strobelight Instaglow powder highlight Afterglow & Sunglow
- Physician’s Formula Youthful Wear Youth-boosting powder Illuminating Finish Beige
- Hard Candy Baked Illumninator Duo Candlelit
- ELF Small Stipple brush
- ELF Mineral Infused face primer
- ELF Hydrating face primer
- Wet N Wild Photofocus foundation Rose Ivory
- Wet N Wild Rosé Champagne blush
- Wet N Wild In a Purple Haze blush
- Wet N Wild Megaglo highlighter Precious Petals
- Wet N Wild Megaglo contour palette Dulce de Leche
What would you like me to review first?
15 responses to “US beauty haul”
Wow…. you have bought so many nice things!
I look forward for reviews.
Great that you went there 😉
Thanks! Anything in particular you’d like to see first?
I am loving this haul! You have such amazing taste! 💜
I’d love to read about IT CC cream! 😍 It’s been in my wishlist for so long but it is impossible to get it here.
Duly noted. Foundations always take some time to review as I’d like to test them out on different days and in different weather situations.
Jemig wat heb je goed gekocht haha. Ik ben zelf helemaal weg van Benefit. Vind het superfijne producten en ze hebben een leuke verpakking
Benefit was het merk waar ik ooit mee begonnen ben. Had heel veel van hen! Ben mijn collectie nu weer wat aan het opbouwen.
Wow yessss girl, love how huge that haul is haha! So satisfying to read and watch xx
I only go to the US once every two years or so, so I usually go ham!
I just finished the Ole Henriksen 7day sample. I’m planning a first impressions blog about it😉
Oh can’t wait to read that and try it out myself.
You went all out! Good for you! 😀
Enjoy all your goodies – you got some stand-out items from each of the brands. I’d love to hear your thoughts on the Tarte Shape Tape concealer, It Cosmetics CC+ cream, and Wet N Wild Photofocus foundation – basically all the base products! 😛
Yup one big blow out haul of all hauls 😉. I already gave them a quick whirl and to say I’m impressed would be no exaggeration.
[…] that meant spending a bit more money too. I ended up sourcing this perfume from Feelunique after trying it as a rollerball that I bought on a trip to the US. I paid roughly €50 for a 30 ml bottle, but that was a few […]