Nail polish declutter

I thought it was high time to sort through my nail polish collection. Like my wardrobe, I figured it needed a good clearing out. There was just so much I wasn’t wearing anymore. Either because I no longer liked the shade, the formula, or because it was just plain old. Time for a good purge!

photo nailpolishdeclutter1_zpsbkfoh60v.jpg

Nail Polish Declutter

Sit back, relax, and grab a cuppa because this is a long video. I simply go over each and every polish in my collection and decide whether to keep it or get rid of it. Simple as that. But with over 300 polishes, that takes quite a long time. It took me over 90 minutes to film this, so I do have to say, I did a good job at narrowing things down. I end up clearing out at least a third of my polishes, a bit more actually, as I end up decided to part with 142 polishes. Here’s the nail polish extravaganza in all its glory!

How much nail polish do you have?

1. chucky1012 says:

Wow….
    Great to see how many nailpolishes you have 😉

Xoxo

I know it’s a bit… too much perhaps?

2. Omg 😱 Ik heb denk ik een kwart ervan 😂

Ik heb 15 jaar lang nagellak verzameld. Zat zelfs nog een lakje tussen die ik al sinds mijn 12de had.

1. stashy says:

I have a bottle of nail polish that’s probably 20 years old and it still works!!! 😛

Nail polish lasts so long!

3. stashy says:

HOLY CRAP!!! 😱 Mostly on how many you got rid of. I’m hugging my 700+ nail polishes…

Wow 700+?! I’d love to see them all.

4. I’m still gathering the patience and time to organize the nail polish that I purchased this year. I’m a nail polish junkie and I have a lot of work to do in organizing my nail products collection.

I love my Helmer from Ikea! I know that if the polish no longer fits in there it is time to declutter 😂