It’s time! It’s time! Time for the new Catrice Spring/ Summer 2018 edit that is. As always Catrice has just launched their new products for the new season as they do every 6 months. While not yet available in store, I was able to find the products already online. I placed an order and immediately decided to try them all out for you. These are my first impression review and loads of swatches.
New Catrice Spring/ Summer 2018 makeup launch
Sadly one product broke on me when I opened it and another one I ordered but was still out of stock. I was able to get my hands on all other items that I was hoping to try. There are some new face products, a new brow product and a bunch of new lipsticks. I only try one on for you in this video, but I am curious to try the rest. Let me know in a comment below what you would like to see a review of first!
- Catrice Galactic Highlighter Drops 010 Spaceshuttle
- Catrice Brow Hero 2-in-1 Brow Pommade & Camouflage Waterproof 020 So Bella
- Catrice 24 Hr Made to Stay Foundation 005 Ivory Beige
- Catrice HD Liquid Coverage Precision Concealer 010 Light Beige
- Catrice Liquid Camouflage concealer 007 Natural Rose
- Catrice Light Illusion Yellow Matte Loose Powder
- Catrice All Matt Plus Shine Control Powder 010 Universal
- Catrice Holo to Prisma Holographic Stick 010 Hyper Cosmos
- Catrice Galaxy in a Box Holographic Glow Palette 010 Out of Space
- Catrice Modern Matte Eyeshadow Palette
- Catrice Pure Pigments Lip Lacquer 020 Rosie’s Peony, 080 Lavender Pop, 060 Deep Navy
- Catrice Matt Lover Lipstick Pen 010 So Bordeaux, 020 Tomato Red is Fab, 070 Unexpected Mauve
- Catrice Prismatic Lip Glaze 070 You’re so Holo
What would you like me to try first?