When I did a get ready with me a few weeks ago, many people seemed to like it. So I decided to do another chatty one where I do a full face of makeup surrounding a certain theme. So today, I am working the Youtube Made Me Buy It tag into this look. Meaning, I will be doing a full face of makeup using products I bought because other bloggers and youtubers recommended them. In the mean time I will be chatting about the products as well and say how I feel about them at the same time.
GRWM: Youtube made me buy it
So this video will be doing a few things in one go. It’s a tad rambly, very chatty indeed and I go every single step in my makeup routine. I did as little editing as possible to really give you an impression of how much time it would take to do this look. Of course if you’re not chatting to a camera at the same time, this will be a quicker look. Happy Sunday!
- Too Faced Hangover RX Primer
- Milani eyeshadow primer
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation Shade 1.5
- Bobbi Brown Corrector Light Bisque
- Catrice Liquid Camouflage concealer 007 Natural Rose
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Diffused Light
- Sigma F82 powder brush
- Soap & Glory Archery brow pencil
- Essence Make me Brow Blondie Brows
- Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil bronzer
- Crown C406 Large Duo Fibre brush
- Nars Albatross highlighter
- Too Faced Love Flush blush Baby Love
- MAC Paintpot Painterly
- The Body Shop eyeshadow no. 13
- MAC eyeshadow: soft brown, wedge, vanilla, nylon, cranberry, honeylust, sketch, beautymark, shale
- Sonia Kashuk 203 brush
- Essence Lash Princess mascara
- Ofra Liquid Lipstick Santa Ana
What products did you buy off Youtuber recommendations?