… what would I repurchase? Of course this is a dreadful prospect, but in the unfortunate event that all my makeup disappeared, got stolen or lost in a fire, what would be the 10 items I would go out and buy straight away? This is a tag I saw going around for a bit and I thought it might be fun. I decided to add on an extra challenge and make the 10 products suitable for doing a full face of makeup.
If I lost all my makeup…
So I decided to a do a video on the 10 items I would go out and repurchase. Here and there I have thrown in a few options because I would buy a different product depending on the season or what I am looking for in a product at a given time. So in total there are more products here, but in total there are 10 types of product that I would run out and buy instantly.
- Too Faced Hangover RX primer
- Maybelline Superstay foundation
- Urban Decay Naked Skin foundation
- Make Up Revolution Conceal & Define concealer
- Urban Decay Naked Skin concealer
- Too Faced Primer & Poreless pressed powder
- Sleek Face Form palette Fair
- Essence Make Me Brow eyebrow gel
- Milani eyeshadow primer
- Lorac Pro 3 eyeshadow palette
- L’Oreal Paradise Extatic mascara
- Maybelline Lip Ink Pioneer
What 10 products would you buy if you lost all your makeup?
6 responses to “If I lost all my makeup…”
Great video 👌
Wen I have lost my highlighters and blushes tan I really need to buy new ones because I can”t be without them….
I feel the same way about my eyeshadow palettes. **can’t choose**
Oooh I’d say a mascara, a cc cream and a cherry lipstick!
Oh man! This is a TOUGH exercise since I would be able to only buy products that are readily available and not too expensive. In that case, I would get:
1. Maybelline eye primer
2. MAC Paint Pot in Groundwork
3. CoverGirl TruNaked palette in Rose
4. Physicians Formula Eye Booster liquid liner
5. Shu Uemura H9 brow pencil
6. CoverGirl Lash Blast Volume mascara
7. Maybelline Age Rewind Eraser concealer
8. MAC Matchmaster foundation
9. Cargo HD pressed powder
10. Milani baked brlush in Luminoso
I realize that I didn’t name a lip product… I would just wear lip balm! 😛
I knew you’d mention the Maybelline concealer! I would not be able to sacrifice a lip product, but then again, I am not a liquid liner wearer.