It’s time again for a new makeup collection release! I had gauged that Catrice would have to launch their new products for the upcoming fall/ winter season soon. Their Instagram was already showing sneak peeks and then I saw the products popping up in stores. I of course couldn’t resist to get some new products and put them on my face and try them out for you. Full reviews are still to come, I have only had these for a few days, so it will take some time until I get around to reviewing all of these. Let me know in a comment down below if there is anything in particular you would like to see me review first.
Catrice Fall/ Winter 2018
- Catrice Triangle Artist Powder brush
- Catrice Triangle Artist Foundation brush
- Catrice Triangle Artist Eyeshadow brush
- Catrice Triangle Artist Eyebrow brush
- Catrice Light Correcting Serum Primer Morning Glow
- Catrice Prime and Fine Aqua Fresh Hydro Primer
- Catrice Insta To Go Blur stick
- Catrice Eye Foundation Waterproof Eyeshadow Primer Matt
- Catrice HD Liquid Radiance Foundation 010 Light Beige
- Catrice Liquid Camouflage concealer 007 Natural Rose
- Catrice Triangle Artist Contour Stick 020 Ashy Brown
- Catrice Prime and Fine Luminizing Powder waterproof Radiant Beige
- Catrice Eyebrow Stylist 045 Never be Ashamed
- Catrice Brow Colorist Brow mascara tinter brow gel 010 Light
- Catrice Shape in a Box Contour Palette 010 Light
- Catrice 3D Glow highlighter 010 Pinch of Rose & 020 Icy Glaze
- Catrice Blush Box 010 Soft Rose
- Catrice The Blazing Bronze eyeshadow palette
- Catrice The Glitterizer Mix ‘N Match eyeshadow palette
- Catrice Volumizing Lip Balm 020 Wonderfull Lips
- Catrice Dewy-ful Lips Lip Butter 020 Let’s Dew This!
- Catrice Volumizing Lip Booster 060 Please Date Me Ken
Which of these products would you like me to review first?
6 responses to “Catrice Fall/ Winter 2018”
Wow what a haul!
This brand is luckily very affordable!
So nice 😉
[…] take long to use up. I am nearly there, I have just a couple of uses left and Catrice just came out with a new shade of this primer that I am really excited to try […]
[…] wait is over! Many people have been asking me after I posted my Catrice video, whether I would also be doing one on the new Essence products for the Fall/ Winter 2018. Of course […]