A makeup brand that used to be very popular for their eyeshadow palettes is Sleek. This affordable UK drugstore brand took the makeup world by storm at the start of my blogging career. However, since then, new players entered the market and Sleek is now all but forgotten. But I still like them and over the years I collected quite a few of their I-Divine eyeshadow palettes. So today I thought I could spread some more Sleek love and share with you my Sleek palette collection.
Sleek eyeshadow palette collection
The Sleek palettes are officially called the I-Divine palettes and there used to be a ton of these available. It seems however that Sleek has started discontinuing many of their palettes over the past few months. Which is a shame, because these are some pretty amazing palettes for the price point. At around the €10 mark, these really are a good bang for your buck and I appreciate how Sleek always does some interesting color stories. I did a blog post overviewing all palettes I had at that point including swatches in this blog post, but I also wrote plenty of reviews on these. So just copy/ paste the name in the search bar and you should be able to find plenty of reviews, swatches and looks on these palettes.
- Sleek I-Lust The Rockstar Collection Hidden Gems
- Sleek I-Divine Nautical Collection Calm Before the Storm
- Sleek I-Divine Garden of Eden
- Sleek I-Divine Sunset
- Sleek I-Divine On the Horizon
- Sleek I-Divine Enchanted Forest
- Sleek I-Divine Vintage Romance
- Sleek I-Divine Nordic Skies
- Sleek I-Divine All Night Long
- Sleek I-Divine Au Naturel
- Sleek I-Divine Oh So Special
- Sleek I-Divine Ultra Mattes V2
- Sleek I-Divine Storm
- Sleek I-Divine Aqua Collection Lagoon
- Sleek I-Divine Showstoppers
- Sleek I-Divine Acid
- Sleek I-Divine Good Girl
Which Sleek eyeshadow palette is your favorite?