So a while ago I saw quite a few people doing videos on their favorite shades from a number of random eyeshadow palettes. I thought it would be fun to do it as well. It is another excuse for me as well to talk a bit more about eyeshadows of course. We all know how much I love eyeshadow palettes and eyeshadow in general, so do I really need an excuse? Of course not, so any time I can talk about eyeshadow palettes, I will.
Favorite shade in the palette
- Kat Von D Metamorphosis
- NYX Perfect Filter Olive You
- Urban Decay Vice 3
- Juvia’s Place The Magic Palette
- Too Faced White Chocolate Bar
- Juvia’s Place Nubian 2
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance
- Stila Eyes Are the Window of the Spirit
- Urban Decay Vice 2
- Chanel Road Movie
- Dior Graphic Lights
- The Body Shop Grooving Gold
- Sleek Calm Before the Storm
- Make Up Revolution I Heart Revolution Violet Chocolate
- Make Up Revolution I Heart Revolution Mint Choc Chip
- The Balm Nude Dude
- Zoeva En Taupe
- Zoeva Blanc Fusion
- Lorac Pro 3
- Natasha Denona Lila
What are your favorite eyeshadow shades?
3 responses to “Favorite shade in the palette”
Love this idea, super fun!
Thanks! I am hoping to film a Least favorite shade palette soon as a follow up.
[…] few weeks ago, I did a video on all my favorite shades from 20 different eyehadow palettes. But as much as I love raving about my favorites, there are […]