If you know me, then you know I love a good deal of drugstore makeup. Maybelline, L’Oreal and Catrice are some of my favorite brands, but there are many other drugstore brands from across the globe that I have tried and that I love. On Youtube someone requested I would go over my drugstore favorites, so that is what I am doing for you today.
Drugstore Makeup Favorites
So in today’s video I am taking you through all the products I would recommend for doing a full face of makeup. From tools to lips and blush to eyeshadow: I go over every step in the order in which I like to do my makeup. I give at least 2 recommendations for each category as I wanted to include some super good budget bargains as well as some more regular priced items. I hope this makes for a good blend of products and I hope you find something in here that you might light too.
Drugstore makeup favorites
- Primark beauty sponge
- Catrice Hydrating primer
- Milani eyeshadow primer & Catrice eyeshadow primer
- Bourjois Healthy Mix & Maybelline Fit Me foundation
- Make Up Revolution Conceal & Define & Catrice Liquid Camouflage concealer
- NYX HD banana powder & Catrice Prime & Fine powder
- Soap & Glory brow pencil & Catrice eyebrow set & Freedom brow pomade
- Physician’s Formula Butter Bronzer & Soap & Glory bronzer
- Kiko Shade Fusion blush & Essence Matt Touch blush & I Heart Make Up Summer of Love bronzer
- Catrice LE Enter Wonderland & Milani Afterglow highlighter
- Essence Holo Wow highlighter & Maybelline liquid highlighter
- Kiko eyeshadow sticks & Colourpop Supershock So Quiche
- L’Oreal Midnight blacks mascara & Lash Paradise & Maybelline Falsies Flared
- Sleek Sunset palette & MUA Fire Vixen & Violet Chocolate & Essence Be You Ti ful
- Rimmel Kate lipstick 107 & Maybelline Midnight Merlot & Catrice Ultimate Matt Red
What is your favorite product at the drugstore?