If you saw my recent London Haul, you will have seen that I bought quite some teas. And my love for tea goes back a long time. I have coffee sometimes, but tea is my default and something I always go back to. Over the years I have developed quite the taste for the stuff and have some solid favorite brands and favorite flavors. Following that haul, I thought it would be fun to talk to you about my favorite all time drink: tea.
All Things Tea | Tea Collection, My Favorites & Why I Love Tea
- Clipper Lemon & Ginger Organic Infusion
- Celestial Seasonings Sleepy Time
- Pukka Three Mint
- Pukka Peppermint & Liquorice
- Pukka Vanilla Chai
- Twinings Butter Mint Herbal infusion
- Twinings Orangery of Lady Grey
- Twinings Vintage Darjeeling
- Twinings Winter Spice Christmas Blend
- Whittards of Chelsea Spice Imperial
- Whittards of Chelsea Afternoon Tea Alice in Wonderland collection
- PG Tips English Blend
- Yum’Chaa Marzipan Superfan
- Kusmi Samovar Smoked Tea
2 responses to “All Things Tea”
I love and like to drink a lot of tea….
So I’m going to look for this ones……
I wish you a great day 😉
Let me know what you think when you try any!