Purple! It’s a trend and it is one of my personal shades in makeup. So I have quite a few purples in my collection and I thought it would be fun to share those with you. So today’s video is all about purple makeup products and for the sake of the video I decided to throw on as much as I could in a single makeup look. I hope you enjoy!
Color Series |Purple
- Becca Skin Perfector Prismatic Amethyst (review)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild palette – Purple Horseshoe (review)
- Urban Decay Bittersweet blush (review)
- LA Girl Just Blushing Just Dance
- Milani Mattallics Automatic Touch (review)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick Madison
- Maybelline Vibrant Violet (review)
- H&M Beauty Cream lipstick Free Spirit
- Huda Beauty Amethyst Obsessions
- Blush Tribe Hasina 2 eyeshadow palette
- Natasha Denona Lila palette
- Inglot Freedom System (review)
- Morphe X Jaclyn Hill Vault Bling Boss (review)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina palette (review)
- Urban Decay Vice 1
- Urban Decay Vice 2 (review)
- Juvia’s Place The Magic
- Make Up Revolution Violet Chocolate (review)
- Colourpop Try Me single shadow (review)
- Sidney Grace Deliverer, Awake, Pandora
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Enchanted
- Nabla Erisia, Lilac Wonder
4 responses to “Color Series | Purple”
I love purple! Especially in eyeshadows. It’s a miracle colour that enhances all eye colours, don’t you agree?
I think purple is the best!
I’ve never been a purple person until recently and I LOVE it! I can’t get enough of Norvina at the moment!
Love Norvina but there are better purple palettes on the market.