For today’s video I thought we could have a bit of fun. You all know how much I love eyeshadow palettes and I found a fun tag in which I have to evaluate my collection. There are 8 questions in total and I really took the time to answer each one. So today’s video is a long one, so grab a cup of tea and a snack and let’s chat about eyeshadow palettes!
Tag Tuesday // Evaluating My Eyeshadow Palette Collection // Rachael Stephanie
1. What was your first eyeshadow palette?
2. Which palette do you use the most?
3. If you had to get rid of one right now, which palette would you choose, and why?
4. Do you have a deep emotional connection with any of your palettes? Which one and why?
5. Which palette was the biggest waste of money?
6. Which palette was the biggest surprise to you? Eg. that you ended up loving more than you thought, or not liking as much as you expected?
7. Do you have a palette you never reach for? Which one and why?
8. Do you have any palettes where you love ALL of the shades?
2 responses to “Tag Tuesday: Evaluating your eyeshadow palette collection”
Great vid, as always and I enjoyed hearing your answers! I have all of 7 palettes, so I’m not sure I’m qualified to answer all the questions yet… But! Ironically, I was disappointed in the Tarte In Bloom palette. (which you love all the shades of) I think it’s because neutrals do nothing for me. I have very dramatic, dark features on pale skin and neutrals look non-existent on me! I gave the Tarte In Bloom palette to my Mom, who is more into neutrals than I am (she has very light, auburn hair) the colors really appeal to her, but she hasn’t used it yet.
Aw so sad you didn’t like it! It is one of my favorites! I am still planning on doing three looks with it for a video. But yeah I am a lot lighter toned than you are so it would make sense that it might work a bit better on me.