Today we are doing another full face makeup look. I love doing these videos as it gives me a chance to try lots of products by some of my favorite brands. So far I have featured Maybelline, Urban Decay, Catrice, Essence, Colourpop, ELF, Make Up Revolution and Asian makeup brands. I definitely hope to keep this series rolling in 2021, but before that I have two more to go for you. Before we do that though, let’s have a look at L’Oreal first.
Full Face Makeup Look ft. L’Oreal
- L’Oreal Infallible Magic Essence primer drops
- L’Oreal Infallible 24 hr Fresh Wear foundation 20 Ivory
- L’Oreal True Match foundation 1N Ivory
- L’Oreal Infallible More Than Concealer 323 Fawn
- L’Oreal Perfect Match concealer 1R/ 1C Rose Ivory
- L’Oreal True Match powder 1R/ 1C Rose Ivory
- L ‘Oreal UnbelievA Brow 104 Chatain
- L’Oreal True Match Highlight Rosy Glow
- L’Oreal Glow Mon Amour highlighting drops 01 Sparkling Love
- L’Oreal Back to Bronze Gentle Matte bronzing powder 02 Sunkiss
- L’Oreal Life’s a Peach blush universal shade
- L’Oreal Paradise Extatic mascara
- L’Oreal Infallible eyeshadow golden emerald/ flashback silver
- L’Oreal Matte Signature eyeliner emerald green
- L’Oreal Signature liquid lipstick I Rule
- L’Oreal Julianne’s Red
4 responses to “Full Face makeup look ft. L’Oreal”
Yay alright I’m going to try to catch up with the posts I missed! I don’t usually use foundation because of my sensitive skin. About everything breaks me out. But I do use L’Oreal’s true match super blendable powder in lieu of liquid foundation. I really like it. My color is W2 (light ivory) and I think it matches quite well. I also like their Voluminous primer mascara base. It’s on par with the Lancome version of the same thing. I love your eye makeup in this vid btw!
Aw that is so sweet of you! I hope you like the content you missed out on.
[…] Most Disappointing Bronzer (review) […]
[…] Full Face makeup look ft. L’Oreal — Floating in Dreams […]