Today we are taking a step back in time. So let’s enter that time machine and go back to that time in the makeup world that MAC was THE brand to get. That’s when I started collecting their shadows and therefore this palette has been through a lot: it moved cross country, was used and abused and went through many different renditions over the years. Curious to see how the palette changed over time? I recommend you check out this blog post, this blog post and this blog post. Let’s have a look at where it stands right now.
MAC Single Eyeshadow Swatch Party // Let’s swatch my MAC eyeshadow collection
- Light shades: vanilla – dazzle light – nylon – arena – naked lunch – jest – yoghurt
- Lid shimmers: retrospeck – honeylust – patina – woodwinked – satin taupe – amber lights – mulch
- Mattes: malt – wedge – soft brown – corduroy – swiss chocolate – blackberry – embark
- Purple & copper: shale – beauty marked – sketch – cranberry – star violet – coppering – antiqued
- Green & peach: steamy – plummage – sumptious olive – green smoke – humid – expensive pink – paradisco
What MAC eyeshadows do you like?
P.S. This video is part of my Single Shadow Week: did you already catch all the installments over on my Youtube Channel?