Charlotte Tilbury is one of my favorite luxury makeup brands, but her products aren’t always all my favorite. Even though the brand is much hyped up, I have found not everything works for me and there are certainly some holes in the line if you were to ask me. That said, I have been buying from the brand for years and I have slowly but surely built up my collection. Therefore, I have tried a lot makeup. The skincare not so much so I can’t share my thoughts on any of those, but today I have selected my worst bottom 5 products from the brand that I wouldn’t recommend you buy from them. Then I will end the video with my top 5 products from the brand that I love and adore and would highly recommend you look into.
Top 5 Bottom 5 Charlotte Tilbury // Best & worst Charlotte Tilbury makeup products
- Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Filter 1 Fair
- Charlotte Tilbury Corrector 1 Fair
- Charlotte Tilbury eyeshadow palette Vintage Vamp
- Charlotte Tilbury Cheek to Chic blush Pillow Talk
- Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Superstar Glow highlighter
- Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder foundation 2 Fair
- Charlotte Tilbury Beautiful Skin foundation 3 Cool
- Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter
- Charlotte Tilbury Filmstart Bronze & Glow Light/Medium
- Charlotte Tilbury Collage Lip Bath lip gloss Refresh Rose, Pillow Talk, Walk of No Shame
- Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution lipstick Very Victoria, Red Carpet Red
6 responses to “Top 5 Bottom 5 Charlotte Tilbury”
Hi Maaike ! i loved your review of Charlotte Tilbury today. Thank you!
I am going to visit the netherlands during the summer holidays. And i was wondering: are there any cosmeitcs that one can only buy in the Netherlands that you can recommand?
I wish you a lovley weekend!
There aren’t really any NL only brands I have tried much by. Kruidvat (drugstore) has a name brand line and so does HEMA. Both are okay but nothing mindblowing that I would recommend. Also Douglas and Ici Paris XL have instore brands but both aren’t great. But those are the things you could check out when you’re here.
If you’re interested in skincare then I would look into Weleda and Biodermal. They have some good products and are widely available from drugstores.
That sounds great Maaika. Thank you so much for your answer! I will check these brands/stores out when i visit! I am so looking forward to see the NL.
lots of love, Elisabeth
So disappointed this video did not have close captioning!
It does. All Youtube videos have auto-generated CC. You just have to turn it on.