2022 was a year of foundation for me! I tried a lot and am still in the midst of testing out some more. I like all 10 of the foundations I am featuring today, but if I had to rank these, this is what my ranking would look like.
Today’s video features 11 foundations and I am ranking 10. Some of these are drugstore, some of these are high end. It may be good to know that I have fair skin that is dry/ dehydrated and I am in my late 30s. You can find reviews up for all of these right here on the blog! Just use the search bar on the home page.
Ranking 10 foundations I tried in 2022 // Roundup review of recommendations for fair, dry, mature skin drugstore & high end
Mentioned in the video:
- ELF Camo CC Cream Fair 120
- Glossier Skin Tint G11
- Charlotte Tilbury Beautiful Skin foundation Cool 3
- Kiko Precious Rituals foundation
- Ultra Violette Daydream Screen Tinted Veil V2
- Purito Cicaclearing BB Cream 21 Light Beige
- HEMA BAE Shake Up Skin Tint 01 Natural Tan
- H&M Beauty Perfect Hydrating foundation 2N Light Sand
- Lisa Eldridge Seamless Skin foundation 5
- NYX Born to Glow
- Rare Beauty Positive Light Tinted Moisturizer 16C