I knew Kiko Milano can do a good lipstick as I already reviewed their Velvet Passion lipsticks before. However, I had a hunch that the brand might offer some other great formulas.
So today we are trying 10 Kiko Milano lipsticks from every single line the brand has to offer. Let’s roll!
I will be showing you all the shades going on in the video, as well as a few potential dupes for some of my favorite Lisa Eldridge lipsticks.
Additionally you can scroll down below the video and find closeups and more swatches of these if you just want a quick look.
Kiko Milano Lipstick Review // Trying all formulas + finding Lisa Eldridge dupes
Mentioned in the video:
- Kiko Milano Velvet Passion 315 Mauve
- Kiko Milano Joyful Holiday Sparkling lipstick
- Kiko Milano Gossamer Emotion lipstick 132 Crimson
- Kiko Milano Glossy Dream lipstick 218 Light Cinnabar
- Kiko Milano Jelly Stylo lipstick 510 Rosy Chestnut
- Kiko Milano Hydra Shiny lip stylo 6
- Kiko Milano Unlimited Stylo lipstick 7 Taupe Brown
- Kiko Milano Unlimited Stylo lipstick 22 Intense Mauve
- Kiko Milano Joyful Holiday Hydra Desire Lip Stylo 03 Enjoy the Mauve
- Kiko Milano Velvet Passion lipstick 312 Cherry
- Kiko Milano Velvet Passion lipstick 338 Venetian Red
- Kiko Milano Velvet Passion lipstick 318 Burgundy