I make wish lists. All the time. There isn’t a month that goes by without my having a wish list. In fact, I keep multiple ones. I always have a few items in my ‘items to watch’ list on Ebay and there’s always a few things that I save in my shopping bag on Amazon, plus I keep one on paper. All I know is that I like to keep lists, check the availability of things and then eventually buy them. There’s a few items that I have bought in the past that I had in a shopping bag or on a list for months, sometimes even for over a year, until I bought them! Case in point: The Norton Anthology of American Literature (Volumes A – E) and most recently: the J’adore by Dior perfume.
Since I keep so many lists, I thought it would be fun to be sharing some of the items I’m still hoping to buy some time in the not too far away future.
Let’s start with beauty shall we?
- MAC eyeshadow for my palette. I still have 9 spaces left! I will probably buy another 3 next month and then build it up as time goes by.
- Too Faced Naked Eye Kit. I saw this on youtube a few times and then in real life at Sephora and fell in love with it.
- Sigma Brushes Travel Kit. I absolutely adore Sigma brushes. They’re just such a hassle to take with you when traveling. So I would like to buy the travel sized version to make life easier.
- Some Revlon stuff. A lipstick and eyeshadow mostly.
- Some more Lush stuff. Especially their Dream Cream and Mange Too massage bar
Books, CDs &DVDs:
- The ‘A Bit of Fry and Laurie’ DVD Box Set.
- Book: Matthew Plampin – The Devil’s Acre. I read his first novel The Street Philosopher and loved that one. That this is set in Victorian London only makes it better!
- Book: Rae Morris – Express Make Up. I have her first make up book and love it. This should give you some more tips to work faster and since I have limited time to do my make up in the mornings, I think this would be awesome.
- The QI DVD series. I love QI, but haven’t watched it a lot, so I want to buy it on DVD just to catch up. The first one’s fairly cheap, the others are a bit more expensive but I will get them eventually.
- CD: Johnny Flynn – A Larum
- CD: Peter Broderick – Home
- Oh and I ‘should’ get some BSB related stuff, but I really can’t get myself to spend the money on it anymore. Especially since I’ve got it all downloaded anyway. But it’s floating around my Ebay wish list nonetheless!
- A simple grey skirt. But I’m guessing I have to wait still autumn for grey to be back in style.
- These shoes. (tan brogues)
- These shoes. (black and white brogues)
- These shoes (tan oxfords)
- This bag. (or just a brown colored messenger bag to begin with)
Wow that is so much more then I had expected when I post everything together! Seems like I have plenty of places for my money to go to these next couple of months/ years/ whenever. Ouch!
Post idea inspired by Noelle.