Ok. First of all, this look is not coherent. I just threw together an outfit and then randomly selected a palette to do an eyelook with, so the make up & the clothes don’t match. I don’t care though, as I don’t think make up & outfit should always match. In fact, I think that’s kind of boring. Initially I wasn’t even going to do my make up, but then I found myself with quite some spare time on my day off and decided to play around anyway. Here are the results.
I made this look using the Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Palette. My camera has a tendency of washing out colors, so this look is a bit more intense in real life, but I really liked how it turned out. You can see the colors much better in these pictures:
- Garnier BB cream for light skin
- Benefit Erase Paste in light
- MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer in NW 15
- MAC Mineralized Skin Finish Natural in Medium
- Sleek Blush in Coral
- Sephora Sun Disk Bronzing Powder in Light
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Palette (deep end: all over lid, evidence: crease, lower lashline & outer V, omen: lower lashline & inner corner, vanilla: browbone)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Crash
- Essence Gel Eyeliner in Berlin Rocks
- Maybelline One by One Waterproof mascara in black.
- MAC Matte Lipstick in Velvet Teddy
- Bourjois Effet 3D Lipgloss in no. 49 Rose Pacific
And here’s my outfit, which like I said, doesn’t match at all:
What I’m wearing:
- Forest green sweater (ZARA)
- Rust colored top (New Yorker)
- Dark blue tank top (H&M)
- Mustard colored pants (Bershka)
- Shoes: Dr. Marten’s 1460 in Cherry
As you can see I figured out a way to now take pictures of outfits. I just take my mirror from the wall and stick it near a window. Hoozah!
Which do you like best? The make up or the outfit?