I cleaned out my closet in February and felt that some staple wardrobe pieces were missing. I went on the hunt for white button down shirts, some new jeans, striped shirts and A-line dresses. I came, went and conquered, and picked up some pieces in the past three months. I mostly shopped online and purchased items from places like Urban Outfitters, Asos, H&M, Forever 21 and Topshop. For a full list of items including links to those still available, feel free to scroll down to the section below the video.
This haul can be summed up in 10 words: stripes, black, white, grey, monochrome, navy, jeans, shirts, ankle boots, and a hint of color. In other words, I purchased mostly basic, staple pieces that I can wear hopefully for a long time to come. I did throw in a few pieces that are a bit more interesting and fun. If you think the items are a bit too samey, that’s okay. But this is exactly what my wardrobe needed: a good influx of basic items and patterns and very much in line with my wishlist, which I posted 2 weeks ago.
Items mentioned (in order of appearance):
- Cooperative Lace Blouse in White (sold out)
- Cooperative Curved Collar Shirt in White (sold out)
- BDG Chiffon and Stripe Mix Top in Ivory and Navy
- Cooperative Clean Pleat Blouse in Ivory (sold out)
- The White Pepper Scallop Collar shirt in Ivory
- Asos A-line Shift Dress in Stripe
- Asos Shift Dress in Wide Stripe
- Boxy Striped Tee (sold out)
- Classic Striped Tee (sold out)
- Gingham Flannel Shirt (sold out)
- Short cropped blouse in white
- Navy embroidered fringe kimono (not available online)
- Lilac cable knit sweater (not available online)
- Grey V-neck baggy sweater
- Long sleeve with boat neckline and nautical stripe
- Thin black and white striped knit sweater
- Moto Grey Ripped Jamie Jeans
- Petite Moto Black Leigh Jeans
- H&M Premium Quality leather ankle boots with curved heel and pointed toe
- Invito black ankle boots with heel and snake skin detail (sold out)
What items are still missing from your spring wardrobe?