It’s the weekend! Which means it is time for part 2 of my collective shopping haul. I already showed you the fashion part of this, which is linked down below in the rest of the post, if you would like to see that too. The best part about this was that some of these items I got for free, with Christmas gift vouchers or were brought back from the US for me by a friend months ago. So even though there is a lot of stuff here, it wasn’t shopped in one go and I used some Christmas gift money towards it as well. This way I’ll have plenty of new items for the blog to review.
Click to see the video down below!
Below the video you will also find links to blog posts that I mention in the video. Plus there is also a full list of all the items mentioned, including links to potentially purchase the products. I did link to mostly Dutch websites though as those are the ones I frequent. So these might not ship to wherever you live. If you live outside The Netherlands I’d advise you to find the brand at a store near you, either online or physically of course.
However, some of the websites such as Sleek and Beauty Bay will ship internationally. Reviews are still in the works, but you can expect these to show up in the next few weeks or so. If you would like to see something asap, then please leave a comment down below! Right, let’s get on with the video!
Blog posts mentioned in the video:
- Banana powder comparative review
- Collective Fashion Haul (January 2016)
- L’Oreal Color Infallible eye shadows
Products mentioned in this video:
- L’Oreal True Match Foundation N2 Classic Ivory
- Maybelline Master Conceal concealer in Light
- Maybelline Age Rewind Eraser for Dark Circles 160 Brightener
- L’Oreal Color Infallible eye shadow in Glistening Garnet
- Lisa Eldridge – Face Paint
- Sleek I-Divine eyeshadow palette Calm Before the Storm
- W7 Hollywood Bronze & Glow bronzer & highlight palette
- W7 Banana Dreams banana powder
- LA Splash Smitten Lip Tint Mousse in Lovestruck/ Lovegood, Raven/ Raven’s Claw, Bellatrix/ Belladonna
- Lush Breath of Fresh Air toner
- Lush Full of Grace serum
- Lush Ultrabland cleanser
- Lush Angels on Bare Skin cleanser
- Sally Hansen Cuticle Oil
- Kiehl’s lip balms: Eucalyptus Lip Relief & Lip Balm #1
- Urban Decay 24/7 Concealer Pencil in DEA
- Urban Decay Matte Revolution lipstick After Dark
- MAC 217 brush
- MAC Lustre lipstick Syrup
- MAC Satin lipstick Brave
- MAC Matte lipstick Chili
- MAC Pro longwear lip liner Staunchly Stylish
- MAC lip liner Burgundy
- Make up Revolution I <3 Make Up I <3 Chocolate eye shadow palette
- Zoeva Cocoa Blend eye shadow palette
- Zoeva Rose Golden eye shadow palette
- The Balm Meet Matte Nude
- Stila Eyes are the Window of the Spirit eye shadow palette
What is the last beauty product you bought?
One response to “Collective beauty haul”
[…] and bought some new make up […]