Curious to see how I would create a quick and easy late summer make up look? We’ve been having quite the Indian summer these past few weeks and so I thought it would be fun to show you a wearable, yet colorful make up look. With a very simple base and very few face products to begin with, this make up look has you out the door in minutes. The star of the show is the Sleek Calm Before the Storm palette.
Blue & green wearable make up look
I’ve mentioned it before, but I’ll say it again: blue is one of my favorite shades to wear for summer. Rather than popping blues and green all over my eyes, I decided to create something I could easily wear to work. So I stuck to neutral to build up the look and added some fun pops of color in strategic places. Here is the video:
I placed a stunning turquoise in the inner corner, a bright blue on the lower lash line and a deeper blue in the Outer V. The reason why I called this may late summer make up look, is because I’ve been quite lazy with my face make up these days. The weather has been quite warm these past few weeks and I just can’t do a full face of make up if it’s that hot. So I just pop on some concealer, powder, maybe a little bronzer and some blush and the result is a bright, fresh make up look that would be great for back to school or for work.
- Lorac Backstage eyeshadow primer
- Catrice Brow powder 020 Brow fASHionista
- Anastasia Beverly Hills clear brow gel
- NARS Radiant creamy concealer custard
- Real Techniques Deluxe crease brush
- MAC Mineralized Skin Finish Natural Medium
- ELF Kabuki brush
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting powder Radiant Light
- Sigma Duo Fibre F50
- Max Factor Creme Puff blush Seductive Pink
- Real Techniques Blush brush
- Sleek I-Divine Calm Before the Storm eyeshadow palette: Ahoy, Barque, Seaweed, Amphitrite, Starboard, Sovereign
- Sigma E55 brush
- Crown tapered blending brush
- Urban Decay Naked Basics 2 eyeshadow palette: Stark, Skimp
- Zoeva 224 Luxe Defined crease brush
- Sonia Kashuk large eyeshadow brush
- Sonia Kashuk small eyeshadow brush
- Sephora smudge brush
- Essence smokey eyes brush
- Sigma E30 pencil brush
- Zoeva 231 Petit Crease brush
- L’Oreal False Lash sculpt mascara
- Catrice Velvet Matt Lip cream Hazel-Rose Royce
How do you wear blue eye shadow?
7 responses to “GRWM: blue & green wearable make up look”
I really love this look. I have a few greens and blues and I want to use them more because I really am a more of a mauve brown pink kinda gal. This is a great idea to add some pop of colour i love it!
It’s a beautiful look! I usually don’t wear blue eyeshadows every day. They find their way to my face only on days where I feel like testing out some new looks.
Mooi het groene accent!
Pretty colors you have maked for a nice eyelook!
Wow, deze kleuren staan je echt super mooi!
[…] a pencil or liner the effect can be great. To give you an idea what that would look like, you can watch this tutorial. I’m aware this look implements a touch more color than just the lower lash, but the focus of […]