Haul time! Last week I showed you what I packed when I went to Rome, today I’m showing you the bits I brought home. Be aware: I shopped to my heart’s content. Why? Because Italy has Sephora, which means instant access to brands I can only dream of getting my hands on. So that is where my focus lies. I also shopped at Kiko and at an Italian beauty store where I bumped into The Balm, which makes this a make up laden video. Hope you enjoy!
I came. I saw. I shopped.
I got loads of items that were on my wishlist. Many items of course found through Youtube recommendations, such as the two Too Faced blushes, Make Up Forever eyeshadows and the Make Up Forever bronzer. I mainly shopped brands I cannot or not easily get my hands on here. An exception were the items I bought from Kiko, but since I also don’t have a Kiko store all that close to me, I thought it justified to pick up a few bits.
I was surprised to find The Balm at an Italian beauty store and I went a little ham with the cheek products. Lately, I’ve been loving a good cheek make up and so I decided to stock up. As you might remember from last week’s video, I traveled hand luggage only, so I couldn’t bring home too many liquids like lipsticks and foundations anyway. So I mostly stuck to powders.
- Kiko Bright Duo Baked eyeshadow no 12
- Kiko Shade Fusion Trio Blush no 5
- Kiko Sparkling Trail eyeshadow stick no 6
- The Balm Desert Balm bronzer
- The Balm Instain blush Houndstooth
- The Balm Hot Mama blush
- The Balm Nude Dude eyeshadow palette
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer Vanilla
- Urban Decay Beached Bronzer Sunkissed
- Make Up Forever Pro Fusion Bronzer 20 M
- Too Faced Sweethearts blush Peach Beach
- Too Faced Love Flush blush Baby Love
- NARS Albatross highlighter
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder Diffused Light
- NARS Cheek Studio palette 2016
- Make Up Forever Excessive Lash Arresting Volume mascara
- Make Up Forever Aqua XL Extra Long Lasting Waterproof eye pencil black
- Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons eyeshadow palette
- Make Up Forever Artistic Palette Limited Edition
Which item would you like me to review first?