Today I’m sharing this super fall appropriate, yet very wearable make up look. It centers around the perfect fall palette: the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance palette which I already reviewed here. In fact, the video below will show you exactly how I created one of the looks that I showed in that review. So I hope you enjoy this and have a great Sunday!
Get Ready With Me Fall 2016 Make Up Look
What I was trying to achieve with this look is to show you how easily you can make an intense looking eyeshadow palette such as the Modern Renaissance palette be more wearable and suitable for everyday. Sure, you can go in with all the crazy reds and pinks in the palette, but you can easily skirt around those and come up with a very wearable and pretty look. I would personally dub this look ‘everyday glam’ as it is wearable but still looks quite special and not too neutral and basic.
- Urban Decay Shadow Insurance
- Catrice Velvet Brow Powder 020 Brow Fashionista
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear brow gel
- Bobbi Brown Foundation stick no. 2 Sand (review)
- NARS Radiant Creamy concealer Custard (review)
- Bourjois Healthy Balance powder (review)
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder Radiant Light (review)
- H&M Powder blush Tawny Peach
- Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil bronzer (review)
- Dior Nude Skin Nude Air Luminizer powder highlight (review)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance palette: Vermeer, Burnt Orange, Buon Fresco, Tempera, Realgar, Antique Bronze, Primavera, Cyprus Umber (review)
- L’Oreal False Wings Lash Sculpt mascara
- Charlotte Tilbury Bond Girl lipstick
- Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat lip pencil Pillow Talk
What make up are you wearing this fall?