In 2017, I will still be showing you the make up products I own from some of my favorite brands. Today’s turn is for Too Faced Cosmetics. This brand with the cutesy packaging, scented eyeshadow palettes and some cult products under its belt is a brand that I only have a few selected products from. It’s nothing like my Catrice collection for instance. However, the products I have I mostly love.
Click on through to see my smallish collection of Too Faced products
Too Faced is one of those brand that has truly stepped up its game in the past few years. I remember just a few years ago when the brand was still a bit hit or miss. By now they have launched some great products: from must have bronzers, to one of the best eyeshadow primers on the market. Morever, the brand is cruelty free. These are the Too Faced products I own:
- Too Faced Melted Liquified Longwear Lipstick Melted Peony
- Too Faced Candlelight Illuminating Translucent powder
- Too Faced Primed and Poreless Pressed powder
- Too Faced Born This Way concealer Fair
- Too Faced Matte Bronzer Milk Chocolate Soleil
- Too Faced Sweethearts Bronzer Baked Luminous Glow bronzer Sweet Tea
- Too Faced Sweethearts Perfect Flush blush Peach Beach
- Too Faced Love Flush blush Baby Love
- Too Faced Love Flush blush How Deep is Your Love
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Too Faced Naked Eye eyeshadow palette
- Too Faced Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar eyeshadow palette
- Too Faced Sweet Peach eyeshadow palette
- Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons eyeshadow palette
A product I do have but forgot to include in the video is the Snow Bunny bronzer.
What is your favorite Too Faced make up product?
5 responses to “Brand Bites | Too Faced”
Lovely collections 😉
All I have from too faced is there Better Than Sex mascara, but I’m about to finish it 🙁
Never tried it! I usually only use drugstore mascara.
Yeah I used to be the same way. By the way I just tagged you https://everlastingnikita.wordpress.com/2017/01/08/20162017-tag-qa/
[…] for some drugstore products again! Unlike the previous two editions which featured Too Faced and Urban Decay, we are back in the drugstore. This time it’s Rimmel’s turn to shine. […]