Lately I have been loving plenty of products and so I thought it would be time to talk you through them. I don’t do these often as I don’t see how people can have 10+ new favorites every month. I know I can’t. I tried it for a while, but after a few months I found it hard to rave about products continuously. I last did one of these in June and even threw in a few products I do not like. This round though, it’s all products I absolutely adore.
December 2017 favorites
In this video I will be talking you through 15 of my favorite products. There is a little bit of everything here: beauty, makeup, fashion and even a food favorite! I hope you enjoy and have a great Sunday.
- Katy Perry Killer Queen perfume
- Crown Brushes duo fibre brush
- Primark beauty blender dupe makeup sponge (review)
- TBS Aloe Soothing Moisturizer (review)
- Kruidvat Originals Almond face oil (review)
- EOS Lip balm (review)
- Aussie Beach Waves texturising spray
- ELF Hydrating primer
- Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray
- IT Cosmetics CC cream (review)
- ASOS pointed toe Chelsea boots
- Primark teddy lined parka
- H&M Purple sweater
- H&M Red sweater
- Yumchaa Marzipan Superfan tea
What have you been loving lately?