At the end of January I already showed you the new Catrice collection for spring/summer 2018 and now Essence has finally released theirs. This is how Cosnova, the mother company behind the two brands, always does this. First Catrice, then Essence a month later. And there were a lot of Essence products that piqued my interest. So grab a cuppa and enjoy!
Like the Catrice collection, Essence’s new collection is all about that glow. Think glowy blush, glowy highlighters and dewy skin everything. There aren’t any new base products in the line, but there are quite a few new colorful products. Essence has also come out with a large eyeshadow palette for the first time and they now also have a full line of loose glitters and tools.
- Essence Prime & Studio HD Hydra Primer Spray
- Essence Make Me Brow Blondie Brows
- Essence Makeup & Baking Sponge
- Essence Holo Wow Sparkle Stick 10 Sparkles in your Life
- Essence Glow to Go 10 Sunkissed Glow
- Essence Bronzer brush
- Essence Glow to Go Luminous Blush Paper You Make Me Blush
- Essence Holo Wow Prisma Jumbo Eye Pencil My Little Fairy & Midsummer’s Dream
- Essence Liquid Eyeshadow Story of my Eyes 10 Road Trippin’
- Essence In Love with Roses Eyeshadow Box 02 & Happily Ever After
- Essence My Only 1 Eyeshadow palette 01 22 Eye-catching looks
- Essence Loose Glitter Holo White Out, Chameleon, Mermaid
- Essence Sili Helpers Glitter & Pigment Blender & Applicator
- Essence Lash Princess False Effect mascara
- Essence Colourboost Vinylicious liquid lipstick Barbie’s Favorite
- Essence Colour Up Shine On 06 Strawberry Popsicle & 14 Leather Vamp
- Essence This is Me Nude Lipstick Retro Macaron
- Essence Holo Wow Dewy Lip Shine Butterfly Flap
- Essence Instant Matt Makeup Setting Spray
What can’t you wait to try?