The wait is over! Many people have been asking me after I posted my Catrice video, whether I would also be doing one on the new Essence products for the Fall/ Winter 2018. Of course I would! And today is the day. Essence always releases their new line a little bit later than Catrice and I got my hands on some pretty cool, but also some pretty bad products. Curious to see how I fared with these products? Then watch the video below!
Essence Fall/ Winter 2018 collection update
- Essence Prime + Studio Glow Boosting Pore Minimizing primer
- Essence Insta Perfect Liquid Makeup foundation 10 Cool Porcelain
- Essence Camouflage Healthy Glow concealer 010 Light Ivory
- Essence Camouflage Matt concealer 010 Light Rose
- Essence All About Silky Matt Fixing Compact powder Translucent Rose
- Essence Matt Touch blush 40 Blossom Me Up
- Essence Go For the Glow Highlighter Palette The Warms
- Essence Be You Tiful eyeshadow palette
- Essence Get Your Glitter On Glitter palette
- Essence Volume Hero Waterproof mascara
- Essence Velvet Matt lipstick Dusty Romance
- Essence Melted Chrome Liquid Lipstick Iron Heart
- Essence Glitter Switch Liquid Lipstick Sparkling Bordeaux
What new Essence product are you looking to try?