Ranking Too Faced Eyeshadow Palettes

ranking too faced eyeshadow palettes

Remember my love for eyeshadow palettes? Time for another eyeshadow palette video then. This time we are ranking my Too Faced eyeshadow palettes. I own 7 of them in total, most of them in the tin packaging. From the OG Chocolate Bar, to the hyped up Sweet Peach and everything in between: Can you guess what my favorites are? And more importantly: what are yours?

Ranking Too Faced Eyeshadow Palettes

Products mentioned:

• Too Faced Chocolate Bar
  • Too Faced Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar
  • Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons
  • Too Faced White Chocolate Bar
  • Too Faced Sweet Peach
  • Too Faced Gingerbread Spice
  • Too Faced Just Peachy Mattes
What is your favorite Too Faced eyeshadow palette?

1. oliveunicorn says:

Well I used to love thier duos. My favorite was Rich B*tch , but if the more recent I would have to say Life’s a Festival . I use it quite a bit along with Chocolate Bon Bons .

They used to do stunning singles too I remember!

1. oliveunicorn says:

I wish they would bring some of those colors back . The only duo I have currently is Lovey Dovey , which I still use .

2. retrodee says:

I loved the ranking of Too Faced palettes, great idea. I only have one: Sweet Peach. However, I spent a long time deciding on which palette to get. I like it overall, I guess, but I find the colors are a bit too warm. I also experience a lot of “fall out” with this formula. The greenish looking one comes out gray off the palette, and that disappointed me because I really wanted a green. That said, I’m still tempted to track down White Chocolate. The lavender in that looks lovely and it looks like a really pretty spring palette with colors suitable for a retro 1950’s look.

It seems they still sell it on Amazon. Not sure it’s real though.

3. abidabbydoo says:

Just peachy mattes is my absolute fave!

It is a great quality palette.